Skip to Services content

ENGR: Engineering Computer Incident


Request assistance with an IT-related problem, such as a malfunctioning computer or printer.


All WSU faculty and staff supported by Engineering are eligible for this service except Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.  For EECS requests please use the EECS services page.


There is no cost associated with this service.