Skip to Services content

College and Unit Specific Support

Support Requests for Colleges and Units with their own technical support personnel.

Categories (14)

College of Engineering

Request help from the College of Engineering's technology support staff.

Financial Operations and Business Technology

Financial Operations and Business Technology

WSU University Libraries

Library Computer Support

College of Health Professions

College of Health Professions Computer Support

College of Education

College of Education Computer Support

Office of Financial Aid

Office of Financial Aid

Workforce, Professional, and Community Education

Workforce, Professional, and Community Education

Cashiering CME, Marketplace and Web Deposits

For requests related to CME, Marketplace or Web Deposit services.

WSU Foundation

Wichita State University Foundation

Disability Support Services

Request assistance from the Disability Support Services technical support staff.

Hugo Wall School of Public Affairs

The Hugo Wall School, housed in the Fairmount College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, serves as the academic home for the Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, the Public Policy and Management Center, Environmental Finance Center and Kansas Public Finance Center.

International Education

Office of International Education