Skip to Services content

Popular Services

Request help with an IT-related problem.

Request access or removal of access to required doors for new and existing employees, students, affiliates or partners.

For requests that include multiple individuals, please attach a spreadsheet containing the appropriate information.

Request for services from the ITS Windows Server Administration Group.

This is the form used when requesting a project, ie. ITS projects that require >80 hours of total effort.

Use this service for any department computer hardware or equipment problems

Use this form to request changes to TDX configuration.

If you cannot find the service you need, use this service offering to submit a general technology ticket to the ITS Help Desk.

Request a Network change which does not fit into the categories above.

Request assistance with CME, Marketplace or Web Deposit services.

Request help with an IT-related problem.

Request a change to DHCP/DDNS records.

Request technical assistance with a Microsoft Windows computer or related software for the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.

Request non-host changes to DHCP/DDNS configuration.

Submit a project request for the Hugo Wall School of Public Affairs.

This service offering is to be used when a change is needed on a door schedule that unlocks a door.

New Software Installation

Technology support for University Libraries

Help with an Desktop Support related request that requires less than 80 hours of effort. This service request will be submitted directly to Desktop Support for review.

Request a license or licenses for TeamDynamix.

This is a link to request configuration of a new service offering in the Team Dynamix Service Catalog.

Request assistance with a Faculty or Staff email account.

Ask questions, report errors, and request support for TeamDynamix which would include demonstrations of the tool's capabilities.

Setup of a new device

Use this service to request software updates, installations or report software problems.

Request A/V equipment and services for your live events and meetings.